I have been seeing bloggers post their most popular pieces of the year. And I figured out how they were doing it (hint: the site does it for you if you know where to look).
So, based purely on numbers, here are the most popular posts of the year:
10) Training vs. Trying – doing what we can to let Him do what only He can
9) Garage Sale Treasures – loved thinking through this
8) Family Prayer Walk Update – I love how He’s put our family together
7) 13 Years Strong – And I love who I team up with
6) Hosea 11 – He teaches us how to walk, one day at a time
5) God’s Word – Literature, yes. God’s Word, heck yes.
4) Life Story in 5 Chapters – Learning new patterns is hard
3) Lessons in Sharing – No one wants to be a project
2) Capsule Wardrobe – It makes me laugh this was one of the top posts because it feels…lightweight. But I get it: I love stuff like this and enjoy seeing how others make wardrobes stretch.
I’d love to hear more from you in 2016. I know you’re out there. You may be forcing me to do some sort of give-away so you will comment. I’m cool with that.